Smoke Damage Cleanup
24/7 Smoke Damage Cleanup
Why Smoke Damage Cleanup is Essential
Smoke Damage Cleanup is not a do-it-yourself job! According to Burn Institute, smoke inhalation causes more than half of all fire-related deaths.
FloodSERV’s southeast Oklahoma smoke damage cleanup professionals are proficient at handling every fire damage scenario, from small residential disasters to large commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
Our goal is Restoration, Not Replacement
Fires are unpredictable and can cause tremendous damage to a home or building.The aftermath of a fire includes smoke, soot and a surprising amount of water damage. This is because an enormous amount of water is used to extinguish the fire.
Cleaning Smoke Odor
Our smoke damage cleanup professionals are highly skilled at removing smoke odors. FloodSERV responds to residential or commercial fire emergencies within an hour, so we can prevent any further damage or loss. We treat your property and belongings respectfully.
- Act FAST and call a smoke damage cleanup company immediately to prevent further damage
- Remove all smoke damaged items to reduce the odor
- Open windows and use fans to circulate the air
- Remove soot as quickly as possible
What is Soot?
Soot also causes a number of health problems, even weeks after the fire damage has occurred.
That’s why professional smoke damage cleanup is so important. FloodSERV uses the latest tools and professional products to safely and effectively remove soot quickly.
Deodorization: Removing Smoke Odor After a Fire
Floodserv uses the latest technology to remove the smoke molecules after a fire. We safely deodorize commercial and residential property.
Smoke deodorization is best left up to fire damage cleanup professionals. However, there are a few things you can do to deodorize after a fire.
Fire Smoke Deodorization Tips
- Let the air circulate
- Baking Soda and Activated charcoal helps absorb odors
- To remove smoke smells from clothes, add 1 cup of vinegar in the wash cycle and repeat washing until all the smoke odor is gone
- FEMA recommends hiring a professional to clean all ductwork, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning units to remove soot, ash and smoke residue. Change the air filters when you first return to the premises and at least once a month for the first year.
Many insurance companies require a certified restoration company. FloodSERV is a certified smoke damage cleanup company. We have been in the fire damage restoration industry for over 15 years, making us one of the best in the business. We offer 24/7 emergency fire damage cleanup services, 365 days a year!